Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking skilled Data Specialist to join our team of healers.
The successful candidate will work full time as part of a dedicated information systems team; perform and manage data entry, data queries, data mining and analytics; data reporting will be completed for multiple recipients including but not limited to: agency leadership, external funders, and federal/state regulatory reporting; assist with development and review of compliance measures.
Credentials/Skills required include:
- Associates or higher degree in Information Science or related field OR a combination of post-secondary education/training and demonstrated knowledge and experience with data analytics;
- Valid driver license and proof of insurance;
- High computer proficiency including MS Office products and data analysis; SQL training and experience preferred;
- Data analysis and reporting work in healthcare, human services or non-profit agencies, a plus;
- Ability to research, compile and analyze internal and external information to identify trends and/or outcomes for multiple audiences: ARC leadership, funders, grants, community members;
- Ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy and meet required deadlines.
Addictions Recovery Center offers excellent benefits, including:
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Paid Leave for sick, vacation, holidays, and professional training
Salary is based upon experience. Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries are confidential. Open until filled.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to: email@example.com
ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for more than 40 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.