Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a skilled Data Management Specialist to join our Information Systems team in providing critical data and reporting for the agency.
The successful candidate will work part-time as part of a dedicated information systems team; perform and manage data entry, data queries, data mining and analytics; data reporting will be completed for multiple recipients including but not limited to: agency leadership, external funders, and federal/state regulatory reporting; assist with development and review of compliance measures.
Credentials/Skills required include:
• Associates or higher degree in Information Science or related field OR a combination of post-secondary education/training and demonstrated knowledge and experience with data analytics;
• Valid driver license and proof of insurance;
• High computer proficiency including MS Office products and data analysis;
• Hands on experience writing basic SQL scripts and using integrated development environments (i.e. SSMS) to manage databases;
• Data analysis and reporting work in healthcare, human services or non-profit agencies, a plus;
• Ability to research, compile and analyze internal and external information to identify trends and/or outcomes for multiple audiences: ARC leadership, funders, grants, community members;
• Ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy, strong attention to detail, and meet required deadlines.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $20.84+ per hour, based level on skill and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen—including medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that details your training, skills, and experience, and why you are applying for this position.