Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. (ARC) is committed to the health and wellbeing of our staff. To meet this promise, we have implemented a maximum four-day workweek for the entire ARC team.
With this new schedule, most employees will work no more than 32 hours a week, and no employee will work more than 36 hours per week. Combined with our above market wages and robust benefits, this will ensure that everyone on staff is able to maintain a healthy work and life balance.
Keep reading to learn how a career as an ARC Certified Recovery Mentor would offer you the opportunity to choose a healthier way of life.
• Title: Certified Recovery Mentors
• Type: Full Time (4-day workweek, 32 hours)
• Work Model: Onsite
• Annual Salary with Certification: $41,134.08 to 47,304.19
• Hourly Wage Needing CRM Training/Certification: $21.38
• Sign On Bonus: $1,000.00
• Competitive Vacation & Benefits Package Details Below!
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a behavioral health agency providing a trauma-informed, comprehensive continuum of substance use and co-occurring mental health disorder treatment services in Southern Oregon. We are seeking seeking full time Certified Recovery Mentors to join our professional treatment organization.
Candidates must meet the requirements set by MHACBO for certification. They will work full time as part of a dedicated multi-disciplinary team providing emotional and informational support to clients receiving substance use disorder (SUD) treatment services in a variety of settings. Services must be provided using a trauma informed approach and proven clinical practices while representing ARC’s Guiding Principles. Successful candidates must have the ability to provide services with a work schedule that includes weekends and various shifts.
ARC is an anti-harassment and anti-racism agency. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a professional, safe, and welcoming environment for all staff and clients.
EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS & SKILLS
Education, Credentials and Skills should include:
- Valid CRM certification through MHACBO and/or OHA Peer Support Specialist – Adult Addiction, required, or the ARC may assist an otherwise qualified and selected candidate with obtaining THW/CRM certification
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Valid driver license and proof of insurance
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification (or obtain within 90 days of hire)
- Moderate competency in computer use, keyboarding, and MS Office products
- Ability to gather and assess patient/client information to evaluate needs
- Knowledge/experience in Motivational Interviewing, a plus
- Volunteer or other work experience and/or knowledge with community resources, critical
- Ability to provide skilled, trauma-informed crisis intervention and de-escalation techniques
- Spanish Bilingual and Bicultural, preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Compensation and benefits include:
- ARC employees work no more than four-days a week to ensure they can maintain a healthy work and life balance
- Starting salary for candidate with CRM certification ranging from $41,134.08 to 47,304.19 annually, depending on credentials, skills and experience
- Starting wage for candidate needing CRM training/certification is $21.38 per hour
- $1,000.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment)
- Three (3) to six (6) weeks of Vacation accrued per year, based upon years of service
- Paid Sick Time accrues up to 96.00 hours annually
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays each year: New Year’s, MLK Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Additional benefits include:
- Medical and Dental Health Coverage and a minimum $50,000 Basic Life & AD/D with no premium cost for employee coverage
- $6,000 per year Deductible Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Additional Voluntary Benefits including Vision Coverage, Critical Illness & Accident Coverage, Guarantee Issue Supplemental Life Insurance at group premium rates, and Pet Insurance Discount
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match and immediate vesting
- 20 hours paid per year for work-related professional training
- Assistance with work-related licensure/certification fees
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Reduced cost Mercy Flights household membership
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA SUD Student Loan Repayment