Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking skilled CADC Counselors to join our team of healers.
The successful candidate will work full time as part of a dedicated multi-disciplinary team providing direct services to clients and their families seeking services for addictions treatment and care. The CADC Counselor delivers treatment with a passion for trauma informed care and services utilizing evidence based clinical practices compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized therapy models and the Addictions Recovery Center Core Values.
Credentials/Skills required include:
- Appropriate post-secondary education and a current CADC – OR
- Ability to obtain CADC within one (1) year of hire
- Experience working in addictions treatment or other human services counseling field;
- A post-secondary or graduate degree is preferred;
- Moderate computer and data entry proficiency;
- Ability to provide crisis intervention;
- Understanding/compliance with HIPAA and CFR 42 PART II policies;
- Ability to facilitate group, individual, and/or family services;
- Ability to maintain required and accurate documentation and client records;
- Passion for supporting health choices that benefit clients, their families, and the community;
- Strong communications and listening skills a must.
Addictions Recovery Center offers excellent benefits, including:
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Paid Leave for sick, vacation, holidays, and professional training
Salary is based upon experience. Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Please submit a complete resume AND cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for more than 40 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.