Are you looking for a career where you can have a positive, direct impact on the lives of individuals in the community – If you are looking for a caring, encouraging work environment – LOOK NO FURTHER! COME JOIN OUR DEDICATED TEAM!
Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a well-organized individual with excellent client care/service skills to join our team.
The successful candidate will work full-time facilitating the ARC response to referrals and requests for mobile services requiring urgent/emergent or routine service access; creates pathways and linkages to ARC services with a variety of community partners; ensures the delivery of excellent client care and external provider relations; maintains compliance of guidelines and governing regulations in scope of work performed; ensures all responses and services are provided with a trauma-informed approach. Activities and duties generally include, but are not limited to the following:
· Builds and supports integration between clients, client health providers and community health services;
· Serves as a single point of contact for community partners and various referral sources;
· Ensures all referred clients access services as quickly as possible;
· Seeks to provides client satisfaction at all stages of the treatment process: referral, admission, completion, transition of care throughout treatment and completion;
· Understands ARC services and systems of care to assure systems wide collaboration and cooperation;
· Understand community collaboration(s), attend meetings as needed or assigned within community and organization;
· Navigate all relevant software to accomplish scheduling and data collection tasks including Electronic Health Records;
· Provide clinical supervision of staff;
· Monitor and assess the documentation skills of each assigned staff member, offer support, guidance and education regarding documentation standards for assigned programs;
· Maintains staffing schedules and program supports for assigned staff;
· Monitors staff work performance, encourages, supports and training is readily provided as required;
· Engages Chief Clinical Office to address issues includes performance management and recognition;
· Collaborates with Human Resources Director on concerns, documentation and compliance as requested.
Credentials/Skills required include:
· ACCBO certified Recovery Mentor certificate or related certifications, required;
· Professional demeanor, good communication skills;
· Moderate competency in computer use, keyboarding, and MS Office products;
· Commitment to client success and great listening skills, a must;
· Ability to learn & provide trauma-informed crisis intervention and de-escalation techniques;
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
· Wage is dependent based on level of certification, knowledge, skill, and experience;
· Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
· Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
· 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
· Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
· Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume AND cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for 50 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.