Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a highly qualified leader, to serve as our Chief Clinical Officer. This position is a member of the Executive and Clinical Leadership teams.
The successful candidate will have the following expectations:
• Work full time in our thriving addictions treatment and mental health programs;
• Provide clinical supervision and program development and oversight to a dedicated multi-disciplinary team of
clinical services leaders and direct service providers;
• Oversee and ensure integrated delivery of clinical services to clients and their families seeking addictions treatment and care;
• Achieve service outcomes that meet or exceed established standards;
• Ensure compliance with guidelines and governing regulations;|
• Develop and implement a defined onboarding training program for new clinicians;
• Develop and implement educational and training opportunities for existing clinical staff;
• Ensure the consistency of clinical charting standards and requirements;
• Ensure that all services are provided with a passion for trauma-informed care utilizing evidence based
clinical practices compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized evidence-based practices and the Addictions Recovery
Center Core Values.
Minimum credentials/skills required include:
• A master’s degree in behavioral science field;
• Oregon LCSW, LPC, LMFT, and an Oregon CADC II or III; OR immediate reciprocity with Oregon boards;
• Minimum of two (2) years’ clinical and operational supervisory experience;
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in direct client treatment in an alcohol and drug treatment facility;
• Experience in the design and implementation of behavioral health and substance use disorder programs;
• Service experience on community committees and/or nonprofit board service related to healthcare/behavioral health/substance
use disorders, highly preferred.
Addictions Recovery Center offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting salary: $72,800 based on level of education, licensure, and experience;
• 5% signing bonus;
• Relocation allowance negotiable;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (4 weeks), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified NHSC and Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.