Note to applicants: As of Oct. 18, 2021, Oregon is requiring all healthcare employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, with limited exceptions. This requirement applies to all Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. employees.
Are you looking for a career where you can have a positive, direct impact on the lives of individuals in the community – If you are looking for a caring, encouraging work environment – LOOK NO FURTHER! COME JOIN OUR DEDICATED TEAM!
ARC is seeking a well-organized, computer proficient, detail-oriented individual with exceptional customer service skills to provide onsite technical support to ARC employees.
The successful candidate will report to the IT Manager and work full-time in a fast-paced, high productivity department to provide technical support and training to all staff for basic desktop and systems administration.
This position requires the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a companies’ products and services;
• High School diploma or GED and/or certifications in relevant field or;
• Any combination of education and experience which provides the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge, and the ability required to perform the job;
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred,
• Provide responsive onsite technical support to all level of users;
• Troubleshoot issues related to IT systems, applications, devices, connectivity, and security;
• Oversee the setup, modification, or removal of users in all systems;
• Assist in tracking and monitoring all IT contract compliance requirements;
• Provide training to new users on email setup, IT policies, and overall systems navigation;
• Provide ongoing training to staff on efficient and accurate navigation of the EHR;
• Evaluate and prioritize time based on severity of needs and business impact; and
• Develop and maintain good relationships with end users and offer consistent and repeatable solutions including follow through to problem resolution.
• Communicate with external vendors to troubleshoot IT issues;
• Ability to work efficiently with frequent interruptions;
• Strong organizational abilities;
• High level computer proficiency and ability to navigate database systems, and MS Office products, essential; and
• Valid driver license and proof of insurance.
Compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage ranging from $18.52 to $21.30 per hour, depending on credentials, skills and experience;
• $750 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments: 50% at three months active employment and remaining 50% at six months active employment);
• Health, dental, life, and LTD benefits at no cost for employee;
• Voluntary 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Additional optional benefits include vision, flexible spending account, and supplemental life;
• Generous Paid Leave including 17 vacation days to start, 10 paid holidays, 9 sick days, plus 20 hours professional training; and
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen, including screening for medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume AND cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
DON’T MISS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY TEAM OF HEALERS… APPLY TODAY!
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. LGBTQIA+ applicants are encouraged to apply.