Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking committed and compassionate individuals for Care Coordinator positions at its Residential and Detox Centers.
Successful candidates will work with Executive Leadership, staff and patients to provide the highest quality, patient-centered care and chronic pain management.
- Providing on-site support to member clinics
- Availability by phone and email for coaching and problem solving assistance to member clinics
- Facilitating collaborative meetings based on the Patient-Centered Primary Care curriculum
- Ensuring the integration of assigned program activities with other organizational programs is completed as directed
- Participation in the creation and implementation of evaluation tools for key process and outcome measures
- Application of appropriate improvement tools and technology essential to meeting project goals
- Effective communication, coaching and support skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Prior human services or hospital services preferred; any combination of academic education, training or work experience which demonstrates a potential to perform the duties of the position considered
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of clinical record management systems, ASAM, and OAR’s
- Proficiency in Microsoft software, including: Word, Outlook and Excel
- Able to promote, by example, a lifestyle consistent with the principles promoted generally in recovery and by the Addictions Recovery Center
- Individuals recovering from a substance abuse related disorder must be able to demonstrate continuous sobriety under nonresidential, independent living conditions for at least the last two years
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Salary DOE.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction disease.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to humanresourcesARC@gmail.com for consideration.