Addictions Recovery Center (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for nearly 50 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services. ARC is seeking a seasoned professional to manage all functions of the organization’s billing and revenue cycle; maximize cash flow while maintaining and improving internal and external customer relations; and monitor and manage all payor contracts to ensure substantial compliance with payor requirements by providers and the ARC.
The successful candidate will work full-time in a fast-paced, high productivity office environment; duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Full responsibility of all components of private insurance and Medicaid related revenue cycle management, including billing, collections and posting completion;
- Negotiate and manage all payor contracts:
- Monitor and produce timely reports for any action(s) needed to maintain agency compliance for payors;
- Interpret payor and provider standards and develop procedures to meet all applicable federal, state, and commercial payor source requirements.
Minimum knowledge and skills required include:
- Post-Secondary degree in applicable field, preferred; or a combination of applicable education, training, and experience to ensure ability to perform essential functions of the position;
- Minimum of two 2 years’ medical billing & revenue cycle management; behavioral health billing preferred;
- High level computer proficiency, including MS Office products, electronic health records, and other data base programs, required;
- Experience in design and implementation of billing and revenue processes and reporting, a plus.
Addictions Recovery Center offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Starting salary: $43,347 to 54,861 based on level of education and experience;
- 5% signing bonus;
- Relocation allowance negotiable;
- Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
- Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Paid Leave: vacation (4 weeks), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
- Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.
To submit in-person: 1003 E Main St #104, Medford OR email to: SharilynC@AddictionsRecovery.org