Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking an organized and detail-orientated individual to join our team as an Admissions Care Coordinator.
The successful candidate will work full-time coordinating client admissions for the Inpatient Unit and is the first point of contact with individuals or partnering agencies inquiring about treatment for drug, alcohol and gambling addiction.
- Conduct initial clinical assessment of prospective clients
- Provide high quality customer service from the initial call to patients’ admission into treatment
- Responsible for initial and follow-up phone contact with referring agencies
- Inform potential clients about different treatment modalities offered at the facility
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with all referring agencies and other community partners
- Generate and maintain placement waiting list
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure the admissions process runs effectively and clients are adequately oriented to the program
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Hands on experience working as an Intake Coordinator (or similar position) in drug and alcohol treatment center
- CADC, degree in counseling or related field, or a combination of experience and training with willingness to pursue a CADC certification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of clinical record management systems
- Able to promote, by example, a lifestyle consistent with the principles promoted generally in recovery and by Addictions Recovery Center
- Candidates recovering from a substance abuse-related disorder must be able to demonstrate continuous sobriety under non-residential, independent living conditions for at least the last two years
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Salary DOE.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to humanresourcesARC@gmail.com for consideration.