Addictions Recovery Center is searching for a Substance Use Disorder counselor to work with exciting multi-disciplinary treatment teams and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction. ARC is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for more than 45 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.
The successful candidate will fulfill the following duties and expectations:
• Work full time in our thriving addictions treatment programs;
• Provide direct clinical services in collaboration with a dedicated multi-disciplinary team of service providers;
• Achieve service outcomes that meet or exceed established standards;
• Ensure compliance with guidelines and governing regulations;
• Engage in educational and training opportunities for continuous professional development;
• Consistently meet clinical charting standards and requirements;
• Ensure that all services are provided with a high level of skill and passion for trauma-informed care;
• Demonstrated understanding of evidence based clinical practices compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized evidence-based practices and the Addictions Recovery Center Core Values.
Credentials/Skills required include:
• CADC I, II, III -OR- ability to obtain CADC within one (1) year of hire; the ARC will assist the successful candidate with obtaining Oregon CADC;
• Master’s degree in behavioral health or related field and Oregon MHACBO QMHP certification preferred;
• Experience working in mental health and addictions treatment or other human services counseling field required;
• Oregon licensed Behavioral Health provider, preferred;
• Moderate computer and data entry proficiency;
• Ability to provide crisis intervention;
• Understanding/compliance with HIPAA and CFR 42 PART II policies;
• Ability to facilitate group, individual, and/or family services;
• Ability to maintain required and accurate documentation and client records;
• Passion for supporting healthy choices that benefit clients, their families, and the community;
• Strong communications and listening skills a must.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
***Salary based on level of certification, knowledge, skill, and experience;
• $46,800 per year QMHP;
• 52,000 per year QMHP with CADC;
• $56,000 per year Licensed Behavioral Health provider;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (20 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness and HRSA SUD Student Loan Repayment Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen—including medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. Resumes and cover letters should be submitted either in person at 1003 East Main St., Suite 104, Medford, OR 97504 or emailed to: HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.