Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. (ARC) in Medford, Oregon is a private, non-profit health agency providing substance use disorder treatment and recovery support services in Southern Oregon for nearly 50 years, including: medically-monitored detox, medication-assisted treatment, residential and outpatient services, and mental health care.
We are seeking a well-organized, computer proficient, detail-oriented individual with medical office experience and exceptional customer service skills to support our Addiction Medicine Clinic.
The successful candidate will work full-time in a fast-paced medical office environment and be the first point of contact for all existing or potential clients.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting patients with appointments, referrals or other needs to support their treatment;
• Answering multiple phone lines providing information, routing calls and taking accurate and detailed messages;
• Assisting with required documentation in patient records;
• Coordinating communication among ARC providers regarding patient compliance and needs; and
• Receiving, sort and follow up on provider or pharmacy requests.
• Medical office training or experience in addictions treatment or other human services environment, required;
• Professional appearance and demeanor;
• Excellent client engagement and service skills;
• Advanced communication skills, including the ability to listen and respond accordingly; and
• Organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary for a variety of office activities.
Compensation and benefits, including:
• Competitive wages based on skills and experience;
• $750.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment);
• Health, dental, life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee);
• Additional optional benefits: vision coverage and a flexible spending account;
• 401k retirement plans with employer match & immediate vesting;
• Generous Paid Leave accrual : 17 vacation days, 10 paid holidays, 9 sick days, plus 20 hours professional training; and
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen, including a screening for medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. To apply online, fill out the form and attach a resume below. You may also submit your cover letter and resume by emailing HumanResources@AddictionsRecovery.org.
DON’T MISS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY TEAM OF HEALERS… APPLY TODAY!
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion or creed, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.