Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is seeking a well-organized, computer proficient, detail-oriented individual with medical office experience and exceptional customer service skills to support our Addiction Medicine Clinic.
The successful candidate will work full-time in a fast-paced, medical clinic office environment and be the first point of contact for all existing or potential clinic clients.
In addition to greeting the patients to the clinic, duties include:
• Assist patients with appointments, referrals, or other needs to support their treatment;
• Answer multiple phone lines providing information, routing calls and taking accurate and detailed messages;
• Assist with maintenance of required documentation in patient records;
• Coordinate communication among ARC providers regarding patient compliance and needs;
• Receive, sort, and follow up on provider and/or pharmacy requests
• Medical Assistant certification, preferred;
• Medical office training and/or experience in addictions treatment or other human services environment, required;
• Professional appearance & demeanor;
• High-level understanding of excellent customer service;
• Advanced communication skills and ability to listen for clarity and understanding and respond accordingly;
• Excellent organizational skills of workload and office activities
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Starting wage: $15.00 to $16.46 per hour, based level on skill and experience;
• Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee)
• Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
• 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
• Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours)
• Qualified Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume with a cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position.