Addictions Recovery Center in Medford, Oregon is experiencing substantial growth and we anticipate this trend to continue.
We are seeking a part-time Accounting Clerk (20-25 hours per week). Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
If you desire a position in which your contributions influence our efforts to change lives and provide a lifetime of healing for individuals, families and the community and if you have the heart, compassion and integrity to want to make a difference – then this is the job for you.
- Post daily entries for receipts
- Reconcile bank statements monthly
- Post journal entries and record revenue
- Review invoices for accuracy and validity, prepare checks and present for signature
- Post all receipts and reconcile to cash sheet
- Perform analysis of spending and make recommendations
- Reconcile Accounts Payable monthly
- Other Accounting duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1 Year of Accounting experience required and an Associate or higher degree in one of the following: Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- High degree of data entry accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate computer proficiency skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Excel
You must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Salary DOE.
This position may lead to a full-time Accounting position. Please submit a cover letter and resume to humanresourcesARC@gmail.com for consideration. APPLY TODAY!